I run half-day author workshops for children in years 5 & 6.
With the assistance of my mother, Dr Geeta Ludhra, we will tailor workshops to school objectives and priorities, as well as National Curriculum aims. My mother has a successful educational background in school teaching and teacher education, so I am delighted to have her expertise on board.
- Crafting writing over time: small steps and daily writing
- Writing for an audience & purpose
- Catalysts for creative thinking: languages/ spaces/ cultural & social landscape
- Overcoming writer’s block
- Risk-taking: follow your dreams and believe
- Resilience: setbacks are part of the journey
- Writing for pleasure: it's good for the soul
- Thinking business & enterprise
Competitive prices available on request. I tailor packages to your individual needs.
For further information and bookings, contact email@example.com